Sunday, December 22, 2013

Moisturizer withdrawal days 3-4

Day 3:

Yesterday was quite uneventful. Skin continued its desert like appearance and I pretty much slept all day. Woke up at 2pm, napped again until 8, slept at 4am. Only issue was starting around midnight, the itch attacks really hit and I couldn't help but scratch my neck area since it's the only area that is exposed. Rest of my body is covered with clothing. I got a bit of ooze going and a lot of skin shedding. Eventually, I popped some pain killers and went to sleep. 

Day 4:

Again, pretty uneventful. Woke up at 2pm.

Skin continues to be desert like and when I took of my clothes prior to shower, I must've had a good 1/4 cup worth of skin flakes fall out from my clothes. 

Showered w/o washing hair or using soap and immediately dressed after drying off. Despite flakes hanging off from skin, I'm trying my best to let them hang on until they're ready to fall off naturally. 

Stayed busy the past few hours buying at least 2 weeks worth of food so I can stay inside for the near future without having to run errands. Skin is really tightening and feeling like it's ready to crack, e.g. when I walk I can feel the top of my foot's skin cracking.

Here's some pics of my "best skin" vs "worst skin". All look pretty bad :]

"best"

"worst"

No comments:

Post a Comment