>>NOTE: I promise I'm not trying to sell it to you but I'd like to share the little things that help me get through the days.
To the review!
We all know that skin flakes are a huge issue during TSW and we are constantly trying to figure out how to keep them at bay. At the time, I was on a budget and needed a vacuum fast because ants were scavenging my flakes (GROSS!) and I found this little guy for under $20 at The Home Depot.
- It's light! - vacuuming 2-3x a day whenever I have an itch attack would be tedious but I keep him plugged in and can get my flakes out of my sight in a second.
- Enough power to pick up all my flakes
- Converts to a handheld dust buster for corners and bedding - I use the attachment a lot when dust (skin) accumulates under my desk, around my power cords etc.
- It's ridiculously cheap. - I had quite low expectations, was ready to return it but it's become a staple for me.
- It does lose suction when there's too much dirt, but I find I can get away with emptying it once every two to three weeks. This will probably depend on your skin shedding rate.
- It doesn't work well on carpet -- My room is pergo (faux hardwood), so this is perfect.
- It's red -- but tbh, the color has grown on me.